Whistler’s premier ski and golf resort, Fairmont Chateau Whistler, carries on Fairmont’s long-standing tradition of impeccable service in a spectacular mountain setting.
As always, caring for you is our top priority. To learn more about the extensive measures we are taking to safeguard, protect and care for our valued guests and employees, visit allsafeandwell.com. For hours of operation and updates, please check out our travel information and safety page.
Please note the following operational updates:
- Whistler Experience Guide daily tours are available seven days/week.
- Hotel Shuttle: A hotel shuttle or courtesy vehicle will be available during your stay for convenient access to Whistler Village.
- Parking: Both self-parking and valet parking services have now resumed.
- Yoga classes will be temporarily unavailable until further notice.
Open for hotel guests daily from 6:30 am – 10:00 pm.
• Pools and Hot Tubs: Due to social distancing measures, pool capacity restrictions are now in place, and reservations are required for all hotel guests wishing to use the pool facility. Reservations can be made in two-hour time slots for the pool and 1.5hr time slots for the gym for each day of your stay. Pre-arrival reservations are not available and can be made after checking into the hotel, please proceed to the Concierge desk to book your time slot. Please be advised, reservations are based on availability, and access to the pool may not be available during your stay.
• Saunas and eucalyptus steam rooms are open during hours above, and reservations not required.
• Beverage service is available on the pool deck daily from 11:00 am – 9:00 pm. VIEW MENU
To help protect all of our valued guests and employees, masks are mandatory in public spaces. This includes the lobby, meeting foyers, hallways, elevators, and any designated common areas.
RESORT EXPERIENCE FEE
Fairmont Chateau Whistler’s most sought-after amenities have been bundled into a $20 daily Resort Experience Fee, in order to multiple individual charges and providing a discount value for services.
bike & ski storage
Complimentary bicycle, ski and golf storage is available in the lower lobby level of the hotel. Please visit our valet desk upon your arrival in order to store your personal skis and bikes for the duration of your stay.
Self-Parking is available at at the hotel for $37.00 per day plus tax. In addition, Valet Parking is available to hotel guests for $45.00 per day, plus tax. Both parking options offer unlimited access to your vehicle and can be charged directly to your guest room.
Fairmont Chateau Whistler is pleased to offer access to Tesla Supercharger electric vehicle charging stations (ten stations total, up to 72 kW).
The Concierge desk is located in the main hotel lobby, and our friendly and knowledgeable team is available to assist you with your activity, dining and transportation arrangements. Please call +1 604 938 2006 for more information, or email our team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fairmont Chateau Whistler welcomes small pets for a rate of $50.00 plus tax, per day and pet beds and bowls upon are available for use upon request. For more details on our Fairmont pet-friendly program, please visit Whistler Pet-Friendly Resort.
Pets are not allowed in the Fairmont Gold Penthouse Suites.Please note, service dogs will be allowed on the property free of charge.
Babysitting Whistler is a childcare and nanny service providing safe, fun and active care for families visiting Whistler. All Babysitting Whistler’s employees are certified in first aid, bonded and insured.
Toll Free: 888 906 BABY
Cellular: 604 902 BABY Fax: 604 894 2081
Other Guest Amenities
Check-In and Check-Out
Check-in time is 4:00 p.m.
Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
We have placed express check-out forms in your guest room key passport to provide a quick and easy check-out process. Your guest room keys can also be dropped off at the front desk, which is located in the hotel lobby should you prefer. Express check-out allows you to settle your account balances directly to your credit card. You can find your account balances on your guest room television using the menu screen.
A full set of elevators are located in the hotel lobby.
Fairmont Gold guestrooms, suites and the exclusive Gold Lounge feature a warm and inviting gas-burning fireplace. Large, wood-burning fireplaces are also located in many of our dining outlets, including the Mallard Lounge, The Grill Room and at The Chalet. In addition, outdoor gas-burning fire pits are located on the Mallard Lounge Terrace and at The Chalet.
Gift Shops & Services
- Snowflake: skiwear, accessories, leather goods and apparel
- Mountain Adventure Centre: ski rentals/bike rentals and accessories
- International News: gift shop
- Open Country: designer clothing
- Mountain Galleries at the Fairmont: fine art gallery
- Keir Fine Jewellery: jewellery, watches and accessories
- Bogner: clothing and accessories
- 3 Singing Birds: locally-sourced gifts, clothing and more