Whistler’s premier ski and golf resort, Fairmont Chateau Whistler, carries on Fairmont’s long-standing tradition of impeccable service in a spectacular mountain setting.
As always, caring for you is our top priority. To learn more about the extensive measures we are taking to safeguard, protect and care for our valued guests and employees, visit allsafeandwell.com. For hours of operation, please check the individual Dining and Activities pages or our Reopening FAQ.
Please note the following operational updates:
- The Health Club and Fitness Centre is open Sunday to Thursday from 6:30 am to 10:00 pm, and Friday & Saturday from 6:30 am to 11:00 pm for hotel guests.
- Pools and Hot Tubs: Due to social distancing measures, pool deck capacity restrictions are now in place. Advance reservations are required for all hotel guests wishing to use the pool facility during their stay. Pre-arrival bookings are not available and must be made once you’ve checked into the hotel. Learn more
- Fitness room, sauna and eucalyptus steam rooms are open during hours above, and reservations not required.
- Food and beverage service will be available on the pool deck Sunday – Thursday from 11:00 am – 9:00 pm, and Friday & Saturday 11:00 am -10:00 pm.
- Whistler Experience Guide tours are available for hotel guests seven days/week. Please visit our concierge desk in the hotel lobby for more information on daily tours.
- A complimentary yoga class is available in the hotel’s Yoga Suite daily at 7:00am. An additional class will be offered on Saturday and Sunday mornings at 8:30 am.
- The Hotel Shuttle is available Sunday – Thursday from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm, and Friday – Saturday from 10:00 am to 11:00pm.
- Bicycle rentals are available at the Mountain Adventure Centre daily from 9:00am – 5:00pm daily.
Please note, personal training services in the Health Club will remain unavailable until further notice.
RESORT EXPERIENCE FEE
Fairmont Chateau Whistler’s most sought-after amenities have been bundled into a $20 daily Resort Experience Fee, in order to multiple individual charges and providing a discount value for services.
bike & ski storage
Complimentary bicycle, ski and golf storage is available in the lower lobby level of the hotel. Please visit our valet desk upon your arrival in order to store your personal skis and bikes for the duration of your stay.
Self-Parking is available at at the hotel for $37.00 per day plus tax. In addition, Valet Parking is available to hotel guests for $45.00 per day, plus tax. Both parking options offer unlimited access to your vehicle and can be charged directly to your guest room.
Fairmont Chateau Whistler is pleased to offer access to Tesla Supercharger electric vehicle charging stations (ten stations total, up to 72 kW).
The Concierge desk is located in the main hotel lobby, and our friendly and knowledgeable team is available to assist you with your activity, dining and transportation arrangements. Please call +1 604 938 2006 for more information, or email our team directly at email@example.com.
Fairmont Chateau Whistler welcomes small pets for a rate of $50.00 plus tax, per day and pet beds and bowls upon are available for use upon request. For more details on our Fairmont pet-friendly program, please visit Whistler Pet-Friendly Resort.
Pets are not allowed in the Fairmont Gold Penthouse Suites.Please note, service dogs will be allowed on the property free of charge.
Babysitting Whistler is a childcare and nanny service providing safe, fun and active care for families visiting Whistler. All Babysitting Whistler’s employees are certified in first aid, bonded and insured.
Toll Free: 888 906 BABY
Cellular: 604 902 BABY Fax: 604 894 2081
Other Guest Amenities
Check-In and Check-Out
Check-in time is 5:00 p.m.
Check-out time is 10:00 a.m.
We have placed express check-out forms in your guest room key passport to provide a quick and easy check-out process. Your guest room keys can also be dropped off at the front desk, which is located in the hotel lobby should you prefer. Express check-out allows you to settle your account balances directly to your credit card. You can find your account balances on your guest room television using the menu screen.
A full set of elevators are located in the hotel lobby.
Fairmont Gold guestrooms, suites and the exclusive Gold Lounge feature a warm and inviting gas-burning fireplace. Large, wood-burning fireplaces are also located in many of our dining outlets, including the Mallard Lounge, The Grill Room and at The Chalet. In addition, outdoor gas-burning fire pits are located on the Mallard Lounge Terrace and at The Chalet.
Gift Shops & Services
- Snowflake: skiwear, accessories, leather goods and apparel
- Mountain Adventure Centre: ski rentals/bike rentals and accessories
- International News: gift shop
- Open Country: designer clothing
- Mountain Galleries at the Fairmont: fine art gallery
- Keir Fine Jewellery: jewellery, watches and accessories
- Bogner: clothing and accessories
- 3 Singing Birds: locally-sourced gifts, clothing and more