Whistler’s premier ski and golf resort, Fairmont Chateau Whistler, carries on Fairmont’s long-standing tradition of impeccable service in a spectacular mountain setting.
Please note the following operational updates:
- Our Health Club and Pools are open daily from 6:30am – 11:00pm for hotel guests with social distancing measures in place on the pool deck.
- Whistler Experience Guide tours are available for hotel guests seven days/week. Please visit our concierge desk in the hotel lobby for more information on daily tours.
- A complimentary yoga class is available in the hotel’s Yoga Suite daily at 7:00am.
- The Hotel Shuttle service is available daily from 8:00 am – 11:00 pm.
- Bicycle rentals are available at the Mountain Adventure Centre daily from 9:00am – 5:00pm daily.
Please note, personal training services in the Health Club will remain unavailable until further notice.
RESORT EXPERIENCE FEE
Fairmont Chateau Whistler’s most sought-after amenities have been bundled into a $20 daily Resort Experience Fee, in order to multiple individual charges and providing a discount value for services.
bike & ski storage
Complimentary bicycle, ski and golf storage is available in the lower lobby level of the hotel. Please visit our valet desk upon your arrival in order to store your personal skis and bikes for the duration of your stay.
Self-Parking is available at at the hotel for $37.00 per day plus tax. In addition, Valet Parking is available t hotel guests for $45.00 per day, plus tax. Both parking options offer unlimited access to your vehicle and can be charged directly to your guest room.
Fairmont Chateau Whistler is pleased to offer access to Tesla Supercharger electric vehicle charging stations (ten stations total, up to 72 kW).
The Concierge desk is located in the main hotel lobby, and our friendly and knowledgeable team is available to assist you with your activity, dining and transportation arrangements. Please call +1 604 938 2006 for more information, or email our team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fairmont Chateau Whistler welcomes small pets for a rate of $50.00 plus tax, per day and pet beds and bowls upon are available for use upon request. For more details on our Fairmont pet-friendly program, please visit Whistler Pet-Friendly Resort.
Pets are not allowed in the Fairmont Gold Penthouse Suites.Please note, service dogs will be allowed on the property free of charge.
Babysitting Whistler is a childcare and nanny service providing safe, fun and active care for families visiting Whistler. All Babysitting Whistler’s employees are certified in first aid, bonded and insured.
Toll Free: 888 906 BABY
Cellular: 604 902 BABY Fax: 604 894 2081
Other Guest Amenities
Check-In and Check-Out
Check-in time is 5:00 p.m.
Check-out time is 10:00 a.m.
We have placed express check-out forms in your guest room key passport to provide a quick and easy check-out process. Your guest room keys can also be dropped off at the front desk, which is located in the hotel lobby should you prefer. Express check-out allows you to settle your account balances directly to your credit card. You can find your account balances on your guest room television using the menu screen.
A full set of elevators are located in the hotel lobby.
Fairmont Gold guestrooms, suites and the exclusive Gold Lounge feature a warm and inviting gas-burning fireplace. Large, wood-burning fireplaces are also located in many of our dining outlets, including the Mallard Lounge, The Grill Room and at The Chalet. In addition, outdoor gas-burning fire pits are located on the Mallard Lounge Terrace and at The Chalet.
Gift Shops & Services
- Snowflake: skiwear, accessories, leather goods and apparel
- Mountain Adventure Centre: ski rentals/bike rentals and accessories
- International News: gift shop
- Open Country: designer clothing
- Mountain Galleries at the Fairmont: fine art gallery
- Keir Fine Jewellery: jewellery, watches and accessories
- Bogner: clothing and accessories
- 3 Singing Birds: locally-sourced gifts, clothing and more