Whistler Blackcomb announced that they are limiting day ski passes over key holiday periods. This is great news for skiers as it will help keep lines manageable, but if you don’t plan ahead, you may get left out in the cold – literally.
Limited Dates: Dec. 25-Jan. 2, Jan. 14-17 and Feb. 18-27.
Please Note – These dates are subject to change, with the potential of more dates being added depending on availability.
This only applies to single-day lift tickets, not season pass holders or Edge Cards. An additional change this season is that you no longer need to reserve your ski upload. Instead, you can simply walk up and load like the good old days!
You can learn more about this and other changes to Whistler Blackcomb access for the 2021.22 season here – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
If you purchase your lift tickets more than nine days in advance, Whistler Blackcomb will mail them to your home so you can have them in hand when you arrive.
Don’t wait till your stomach starts grumbling to start making meal plans. Hungry can very quickly become hangry. You can reserve your meals at your favourite restaurants at your chosen times.
Reserving in advance is easy; deciding from the endless delectable options is another matter. Visit our Sip & Savour page to get inspired and start planning.
Here are a few options to get you started:
- Wildflower Restaurant – Locally inspired dishes and innovative classics in a family-friendly restaurant setting,
- The Mallard Lounge – Unforgettable après, Canadian and West Coast food, live entertainment and a spectacular mountainside setting.
- New Year’s Eve Gala – Sparkle and shine at the Chateau’s sophisticated New Year’s Eve Dinner!
- The Chalet – Savoury fondues, house-made pâté, schnitzel, rösti and artisan charcuterie platters.
- The Grill Room – Whistler’s AAA/CAA Four Diamond-rated restaurant destination for chops, steak and seafood.
- Mountain Social – Cozy and welcoming, this alpine-themed restaurant features live music signature winter cocktails and a delicious alpine-inspired menu.
- Portobello – Made-to-order sandwich selection and gourmet pastry and coffee.