Explore dining offers
From dinner specials to family events, Fairmont Chateau Whistler offers a variety of unique dining experiences.learn more
Dining at Fairmont Chateau Whistler
Fairmont Chateau Whistler presents a unique collection of Whistler restaurant options and family dining locations that capture the essence of Whistler’s vibrant lifestyle.
Restaurant Hours Of Operation
- Portobello is open for indoor dining, patio dining and takeout on Sunday -Thursday 7:00 am – 3:00 pm and Friday -Saturday 7:00 am – 8:00 pm.
- In-Room Dining service is available Sunday – Thursday from 6:30 am – 11:00 pm, and Friday / Saturdays from 6:30 am – 12:00 am.
- The Wildflower is open for breakfast service Monday – Friday from 7:00 am – 10:30 am and Saturday – Sunday from 7:00 am – 11:00 am. The Wildflower is also now open nightly for in-restaurant (physically-distanced) dinner dining from 6:00 – 9:00 pm.
- Mallard Lounge is open for in-restaurant (physically-distanced) and patio dining from 11:00 am – 11:00 pm from Sunday to Thursday and 11:00 am – 12:00 am Friday and Saturdays.
- Woodlands Rooftop pop-up restaurant is open Friday and Saturday evenings from 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm for a 3-course, family-style summer BBQ.
- The Clubhouse is open daily from 7:00 am – 7:00 pm. Grab and Go breakfast is available from 7:00 – 11:00 am, and the all-day dining menu will be available from 11:00 am – 7:00 pm.
*Please note that all restaurant hours and services are subject to change without notice and are subject to PHO restrictions. The Grill Room will remain temporarily closed until further notice. For more information on safety protocols, please see the bottom of this page.
An elevated casual dining experience delivered by an animated open kitchen, Portobello’s made-to-order sandwich selection and gourmet pastry and coffee operation have expanded to include open-flame rotisserie chicken, pork ribs and delectable smoked brisket.LEARN MORE
Master mixologists with signature blends of house-infused spirits, Canadian and West Coast food, live entertainment and a spectacular setting have created a legendary following among visitors and locals alike.
Delicious food, delivered right to your room when the moment strikes. Tempt yourself with Fairmont Chateau Whistler’s culinary In-Room Dining offerings, available throughout the day and evening.
Showcasing locally-inspired dishes and innovative classics for breakfast and dinner. During Whistler’s warm, summer months, enjoy alfresco dining on The Wildflower’s garden patio.LEARN MORE
THE Woodlands rooftop
Back by popular demand, The Woodlands Rooftop Summer Pop-Up Restaurant is now open for a family-style bbq menu, live music, and stunning mountain views.
An incredible mountain golf experience deserves equally memorable dining. Offering picturesque views of the 18th hole, the Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Clubhouse presents a casual patio setting for golfers and non-golfers alike.LEARN MORE
PLAN YOUR STAY WITH US
Our friendly and knowledgable Concierge team would be delighted to assist you in planning your upcoming stay. For personal assistance, please contact Fairmont Chateau Whistler’s Concierge desk at 604 938 2006. For guests staying on our Fairmont Gold floor, please contact our Fairmont Gold Concierge desk at 604 938 2072. For additional information, please visit the Concierge Planning Tools page.
From dinner specials to family events, Fairmont Chateau Whistler offers a variety of unique dining experiences. Find out what is in store with our dining offers.
As always, caring for you is our top priority. To learn more about the extensive measures we are taking to safeguard, protect and care for our valued visitors and employees, visit allsafeandwell.com. To help protect all of our valued guests and employees, masks that cover your nose and mouth are mandatory in all public spaces including the lobby, meeting foyers, hallways, elevators, and any designated common areas. Masks can be removed while dining at your table. As of May 25, 2021, indoor and outdoor dining is allowed with capacity limits based on physical distancing requirements and other rules, including a maximum of 6 people at a table (not restricted to your household or bubble). Alcoholic beverages will not be available after 10:00pm in accordance with current Provincial Health Orders.
For more dining inspiration, visit out our SIP & SAVOUR page.
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN EARN POINTS EVERY TIME YOU DINE WITH US?
Earn points and enjoy special benefits when you join ALL – Accor Live Limitless. Enroll now.