Explore dining offers
From dinner specials to family events, Fairmont Chateau Whistler offers a variety of unique dining experiences.learn more
Dining at Fairmont Chateau Whistler
As always, caring for you is our top priority. To learn more about the extensive measures we are taking to safeguard, protect and care for our valued visitors and employees, visit allsafeandwell.com. To help protect all of our valued guests and employees, masks that cover your nose and mouth are mandatory in all public spaces including the lobby, meeting foyers, hallways, elevators, and any designated common areas. Masks can be removed while dining at your table, and no movement between tables is permitted. A minimum of six feet of physical distance should be maintained from other guests and staff, and temperature checks may also be required prior to dining with us. At this time, it is recommended that you dine only with members of your immediate household. Alcoholic beverages will not be available after 10:00pm in accordance with current Provincial Health Orders. For more information on hotel protocols, please visit our TRAVEL FAQ.
Fairmont Chateau Whistler presents a unique collection of Whistler restaurant options and family dining locations that capture the essence of Whistler’s vibrant lifestyle.
CURRENT RESTAURANT HOURS OF OPERATION
- The Mallard Lounge is open daily from 11:00am – 11:00pm for in-restaurant (physically-distanced) dining. Please note, alcoholic beverages will not be available after 10:00pm.
- Snow Globes private dome dining experience is now open daily, with seatings from 6:00pm – 7:30pm. Enjoy a gourmet 5-course menu with beverage pairings, in your very own private dining dome, just steps from the base of Blackcomb Mountain.
- Portobello is Sunday – Thursday from 7:00am – 2:00pm and Friday – Saturday from 7:00am – 8:00pm for in-restaurant (physically-distanced) dining and takeaway.
- The Chalet is open Thursday evenings from 6:00 – 9:00 PM, and Friday – Saturday evenings from 5:00pm – 9:00pm for in-restaurant (physically-distanced) dining.
- The Wildflower is open for breakfast service Monday – Friday from 7:00 am – 10:30 am and Saturday – Sunday from 7:00 am – 11:00 am (à la carte only). Dinner service is available Sunday – Friday from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm and on Saturdays from 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm, by reservation only.
- In-Room Dining service is available Sunday – Thursday from 6:30am – 11:00pm, and Fridays & Saturdays from 6:30am – midnight. An overnight sandwich menu will be available.
*Please note that all restaurant hours and services are subject to change without notice. The Grill Room will remain temporarily closed until further notice.
Master mixologists with signature blends of house-infused spirits, Canadian and West Coast food, live entertainment and a spectacular setting have created a legendary following among visitors and locals alike.
An elevated casual dining experience delivered by an animated open kitchen, Portobello’s made-to-order sandwich selection and gourmet pastry and coffee operation have expanded to include open-flame rotisserie chicken, pork ribs and delectable smoked brisket.LEARN MORE
Bright and airy with a casual, family-friendly atmosphere and views of Blackcomb Mountain, The Wildflower is the perfect place to enjoy a fresh morning start or a locally-inspired dinner with loved ones.
Experience the magic of private dome dining this winter! Indulge in a five-course gourmet menu with pairings from our partners at Fever-Tree, Stella Artois, Roche Wines and Blasted Church.LEARN MORE
Twinkling lights and a crackling fire set the stage for a magical winter dining experience at The Chalet, open mid-December through mid-March for evening dining.Learn More
Tempt yourself with Fairmont Chateau Whistler’s culinary In-Room Dining offerings, available throughout the day and evening.Learn More
PLAN YOUR STAY WITH US
Our friendly and knowledgable Concierge team would be delighted to assist you in planning your upcoming stay. For personal assistance, please contact Fairmont Chateau Whistler’s Concierge desk at 604 938 2006. For guests staying on our Fairmont Gold floor, please contact our Fairmont Gold Concierge desk at 604 938 2072. For additional information, please visit the Concierge Planning Tools page.
From dinner specials to family events, Fairmont Chateau Whistler offers a variety of unique dining experiences. Find out what is in store with our dining offers.
For more dining inspiration, check out our SIP & SAVOUR page.
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN EARN POINTS EVERY TIME YOU DINE WITH US?
Earn points and enjoy special benefits when you join ALL – Accor Live Limitless. Enroll now.