Explore dining offers
From dinner specials to family events, Fairmont Chateau Whistler offers a variety of unique dining experiences.learn more
Dining at Fairmont Chateau Whistler
Fairmont Chateau Whistler presents a unique collection of Whistler restaurant options and family dining locations that capture the essence of Whistler’s vibrant lifestyle.
We are excited to share that the following dining options will be available:
- Woodlands Rooftop is now open through October 11th th for physically distanced rooftop dining. Our Autumn pop-up restaurant, Woodlands Rooftop, is open Friday and Saturday evenings from 5:00 pm for a 3-course family-style BBQ. Join us at the Woodlands Rooftop this fall for an Oktoberfest-inspired, Bavarian BBQ, complete with live music and a selection of local craft beer. Learn More
- The Mallard Lounge is open daily from 11:00am – 11:00pm for in-restaurant (physically-distanced) dining. Please note, alcoholic beverages will not be available after 10:00pm.
- Portobello is open daily from 7:00 am – 8:00 pm for in-restaurant (physically-distanced) as well as takeaway options.
- The Clubhouse is open from 7:30 am – 5:00 pm daily for takeaway only. ‘Grab and Go’ takeaway options are available from 7:30 -11:00 am, with an ‘à la carte’ lunch menu available from 11:00 am – 5:00 pm for in-restaurant (physically-distanced) dining. Starting on September 21, only grab-and-go sandwiches will be available until the season is complete.
- The Wildflower is open daily for in-restaurant (physically-distanced) dining. Breakfast service is available Monday – Friday from 8:00 am – 10:30 am and Saturday – Sunday from 8:00 am – 11:00 am (à la carte only). Dinner service is available Tuesday – Saturday from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm, by reservation only. The Wildflower will be closed for dinner service Sunday and Monday evenings. Starting on September 22, The Wildflower will be offering a 3-course dinner for $39++, with the addition of wine pairings for $29++ per person. Please note, The Wildflower will be closed for dinner from September 13 – 17, 2020.
- In-Room Dining service is available Sunday – Thursday from 6:30am – 11:00pm, and Fridays & Saturdays from 6:30am – midnight. An overnight sandwich menu will be available.
As always, caring for you is our top priority. To learn more about the extensive measures we are taking to safeguard, protect and care for our valued visitors and employees, visit allsafeandwell.com.
*Please note that The Grill Room will remain temporarily closed until further notice. Restaurant hours may be subject to change.
Master mixologists with signature blends of house-infused spirits, Canadian and West Coast food, live entertainment and a spectacular setting have created a legendary following among visitors and locals alike.
An elevated casual dining experience delivered by an animated open kitchen, Portobello’s made-to-order sandwich selection and gourmet pastry and coffee operation have expanded to include open-flame rotisserie chicken, pork ribs and delectable smoked brisket.LEARN MORE
Where family-style dining meets spectacular mountain experiences! Join us this summer on Fairmont Chateau Whistler’s beautiful rooftop terrace for live music, refreshing drinks, a delicious local-inspired BBQ menu, and a picture-perfect mountain backdrop!LEARN MORE
An incredible mountain golf experience deserves equally memorable dining. Offering picturesque views of the 18th hole, The Clubhouse at the Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club presents casual patio setting for golfers and non-golfers alike.LEARN MORE
Bright and airy with a casual, family-friendly atmosphere and views of Blackcomb Mountain, The Wildflower is the perfect place to enjoy a fresh morning start or a locally-inspired dinner with loved ones.LEARN MORE
Tempt yourself with Fairmont Chateau Whistler’s culinary In-Room Dining offerings, available throughout the day and evening.Learn More
From dinner specials to family events, Fairmont Chateau Whistler offers a variety of unique dining experiences. Find out what is in store with our dining offers.
Our winter alpine dining experience, The Chalet, is now closed for the season. For more information, please click here.