Health Club & Pools
PLEASE BE ADVISED OF THE FOLLOWING UPDATES:
The Health Club is open daily from 6:30am – 11:00pm for hotel guests including the pools, hot tubs and fitness centre. Food and beverage service will be available on the pool deck daily from 11:00 am – 10:00 pm. Drink service will also be available Saturday & Sunday mornings from 9:00 am onwards. Due to social distancing measures, pool deck capacity restrictions are now in place. Reservations are required for all hotel guests wishing to use the pool facility during their stay. After checking into the hotel, please proceed to the Concierge desk to book your time slot. Please note, access to the pool facility may not be available during your stay.
In the event that you are not able to visit the pool facility, a new ‘Beach Bus’ shuttle service is now available for hotel guests to explore Whistler’s best lakes and parks. This service runs Friday – Sunday, with hourly drop-off /pick-ups at Lost Lake, Alta Lake and Alpha Lake between 10:00 am – 6:00 pm.
*Please note: Use of the fitness centre, saunas and steam rooms do not require advance reservations. Private cabana rentals will also be available for purchase. Personal training services in the Health Club will be unavailable until further notice. At this time, Day Passes, as well as Memberships to the health club, will not be available for purchase. Please stay tuned for updates on when these options will be available for purchase again, likely this fall.
To learn more about the extensive measures we are taking to safeguard, protect and care for our valued visitors and employees, visit ALLStayWell.com.
Whistler Experience Guide Tours: Whistler Experience Guide tours are available for hotel guests seven days/week.
Complimentary Yoga Classes: Complimentary yoga classes are available in the hotel’s Yoga Suite daily at 7:00 am and 8:30 am.
Healthy living and Whistler’s top health and wellness vacation destination go hand in hand at the Fairmont Chateau Whistler spa hotel and resort. Energize your body and mind with a cardio workout, or relax in one of three outdoor whirlpools in this spectacular Whistler mountain resort setting.
POOLS & CABANA SERVICE
The health club and fitness centre is now open daily from 6:30 am – 11:00pm for hotel guests. Food and beverage service from the Cabana will also be available from 11:00am – 10:00pm daily. As always, caring for you is our top priority. To learn more about the extensive measures we are taking to safeguard, protect and care for our valued visitors and employees, visit ALLStayWell.com.
Due to social distancing measures, pool deck capacity restrictions are now in place. Advance reservations are now required for all hotel guests wishing to use the pool facility during their stay. Pre-arrival bookings are not available and must be made once you’ve checked into the hotel.
Access to the pool deck will be available in two-hour blocks, per day, per registered guest. After checking into the hotel, please proceed to the Concierge desk to book time slots for the duration of your stay. Private cabana rentals will also be available for purchase.
Please note: Use of the fitness centre, saunas and steam rooms do not require advance reservations. At this time, Day Passes, as well as Memberships to the health club, will not be available for purchase. Please stay tuned for updates on when these options will be available for purchase again, likely this fall.
HEALTH CLUB & FITNESS CENTRE
Health Club Facility & Whistler Wellness Programs:
• Outdoor 60 ft. heated lap pool with underwater music
• Indoor/outdoor heated leisure pool
• Pool deck with lounge chairs and umbrellas
• Private cabana rentals available, May-September only.
• Food and Beverage service available
• Indoor whirlpool
• Three outdoor whirlpools
• Dry sauna
• Two eucalyptus steam rooms
• Men’s and Women’s Change rooms
• Complimentary towel and locker service
• Swimwear and aquatic items for purchase
• Two Tennis courts
• Personal Training & Exercise Therapy
• Complimentary yoga classes are held daily in the Yoga Suite
• Workout supplements available for purchase
• Two winter barrel saunas and fire pit (real wood)
Fairmont Chateau Whistler Resort Fitness Centre:
• 4 x treadmills (Technogym)
• 3 x elliptical cross trainers (Technogym)
• Stair master (Technogym)
• 2 x upright bikes, 1 x recumbent bike and 2 x spin bikes (all Technogym)
• Two Peleton™ bikes
• 1 x row ergometer (Technogym)
• 1 x leg press resistance machine (Technogym)
• 1 x seated row resistance machine (Technogym)
• 1 x chest press resistance machine (Technogym)
• 1 x cable crossover machine (2 stacks) (Technogym)
• Range of dumb bells, kettle bells, medicine balls and slam balls
• 2 x adjustable weight benches
• Resistance bands, Bosu balls, Swiss balls, exercise mats, foam rollers, foam blocks and 2 x TRX suspension trainers
Health Club & Fitness Centre Hours of Operation:
Open seven days a week: 6:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Guest room key is required for access.
Please Note: Guests must be at least 16 years of age to access this Whistler resort fitness area. Bathers under the age of 12 are not permitted to swim unless accompanied by an adult not less than 16 years of age.
Enhance your fitness routine or start a new healthy living regime with one of our local Whistler resort certified personal trainers.
Whistler exercise programs available include:
• Aqua Fitness with Wilma Weindner
• Guided Stretching
• Personal Training
View the 2020 Health Club Membership Rates.
For personal training in Whistler bookings, Aqua Fitness schedule and other details, please contact the Fairmont Health Club at 604 938 2044.
complimentary YOGA CLASSES
Yogis rejoice! Fairmont Chateau Whistler offers complimentary yoga classes, available to registered hotel guests, held daily in the Yoga Suite, Room 353 on the 3rd Floor. Explore a mix of yoga styles with complimentary classes every morning at 7:00 am and 8:30 am.*
*Schedule, class type and location are subject to change. Visit the Health Club, Front Desk, Concierge or dial ‘0’ from your guest room for more details.
Please book the in-resort tennis courts and Whistler tennis lessons directly with the Fairmont Health Club.
• Two outdoor hard courts with Plexipave surface [May-September only]
• Whistler tennis tournaments and Whistler resort tennis camps are available with certified tennis professionals.
• Racquet rental and tennis balls available for purchase.
For more information on pools, the fitness centre, schedules or membership options, please contact the Fairmont Health Club at 604 938 2044.