ALL Safe – Your Safety in Mind
Safety information and operational updates for your upcoming visit to Fairmont Chateau Whistler.
As of January 5, 2023, all air travelers 2 years of age and older, arriving from the People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong or Macao must show a negative COVID-19 test result, taken no more than 2 days before their departure to the airline in order to board their flight. These planned health measures will apply to air travelers, regardless of nationality and vaccination status. Accepted tests include a negative molecular (such as a PCR test), or a negative antigen test that has documentation to show that it has been monitored by a telehealth service or an accredited laboratory or testing provider. These are temporary measures, in place for 30 days, that will be reassessed as more data and evidence becomes available. For complete details, read the full the Government of Canada news release.
Dining, Dancing & Events:
- Indoor personal gathering limits have returned to normal.
- Indoor and outdoor organized gatherings, like weddings, have returned to full capacity. Dancing is allowed.
- Indoor seated events, such as movie theatres, are operating at full capacity.
- Fitness centers, sport competitions, dance events, swimming pools are operating at full capacity.
- Restaurants, bars and nightclubs are operating at full capacity with no table limits. Mingling and dancing is permitted.
For over 30 years we’ve provided shelter and have been a home-away-from-home for guests and employees alike, and as long as we feel we can do that safely we will continue to do so. Should you have any questions or need further information, please contact the hotel directly at 604-938-8000 or [email protected].