EXPERIENCE NEXT LEVEL LUXURY IN FAIRMONT GOLD
A newly-reimagined lifestyle hotel experience.
Featuring private concierge, alpine-inspired lounge and complimentary breakfast. Our Fairmont Gold floors are privately located on the 7th – 12th floors of the hotel, and guests are offered exclusive services and amenities. They include private reception and concierge, access to the Fairmont Gold Lounge which boasts views of Blackcomb mountain, as well as priority reservations for dining, tee times, and hotel car service. Exclusive to Fairmont Gold, all guest rooms and suites are equipped with Skinjay Essential Oil Shower Capsules, to indulge the senses and promote a unique wellness experience, and all Gold rooms include gas fireplaces and soaker tubs.
Offering the best luxury travel experience in Whistler resort, a stay on Fairmont Gold combines a level of service and recognition that will help you make the most of every moment, ensuring your trip to Whistler is nothing short of unforgettable. Newly-renovated Fairmont Gold guest rooms and suites offer Skinjay Essential Oil Shower Capsule systems, luxurious soaker bathtubs, and gas fireplaces in every room.
Elevated experiences. Curated by visionaries. Immersed in refined luxury.
- Fairmont Gold accommodations (located on the 7th – 12th floors)
- Private check-in and check-out on the 8th floor Fairmont Gold Lounge
- Exclusive Fairmont Gold Lounge for Fairmont Gold guests
- Deluxe Continental Breakfast in the Fairmont Gold Lounge
- All-day coffee & tea service in the Fairmont Gold Lounge
- Afternoon light snacks, followed by ‘apres service’ (featuring an abundant selection of canapés, charcuterie, and featured dishes) in the Fairmont Gold Lounge
- Evening ‘sweet treats’ service in the Fairmont Gold Lounge
- Deluxe, self-serve Honour Bar in the Fairmont Gold Lounge offers an ‘exclusive-to-Gold’ selection of wines, top-shelf spirits, and a signature, daily cocktail feature (all honor bar charges are billed to guest room).
- Personalized wake-up calls including complimentary beverages such as coffee and juices.
- Priority reservations for dining, tee times, and hotel car service.
Fairmont Gold privileges include exclusive access to the Fairmont Gold Lounge. Relax fireside while enjoying complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast, catching up on email with our complimentary laptop computer, or simply unwinding after a day on Whistler Mountain.
While vacationing in Whistler, your dedicated Fairmont Gold team and private concierge will ensure that your every need is met. From arranging intimate Whistler dinner reservations, sightseeing, Blackcomb ski lessons to private limousines. The Fairmont Gold experience is unsurpassed.
Spring 2021 rates from $499 per room, per night. Rates are based on double occupancy in a Fairmont Gold Room.
Fairmont Gold will be temporarily closed from April 19 – May 25, 2021, inclusive. Bookings will be available from May 26, 2021 onwards.
Pricing is per room, based on double occupancy. Daily resort experience fee of $20 CAD per room, per night plus applicable GST and Provincial Hotel Tax applies. Rates vary by season and are based on availability. Standard 72-hour deposit & cancellation policies apply.