Calling all Junior Foodies! In the Spirit of Cornucopia: Whistler’s Celebration of Food and Drink, EpiKurious Kids is a wee introduction to the world of food and beverage. Fall 2020 dates coming soon!
We are working on the EpiKurious program for 2020, so please stay tuned for updates coming soon! In the meantime, view last year’s full 2019 Schedule of Events!
Here is a look at some of the EpiKurious activities from 2019, for inspiration at what fun is in-store for this year!
- ‘BACK OF HOUSE’ HOTEL TOUR | Go behind-the-scenes for an insider’s look at the food and beverage world of one of Canada’s great resort hotels.
- DINING ETIQUETTE 101 | Learn social dining customs during this fun and interactive workshop. We’ll review how to set a table for a formal dinner, practice our creative napkin folding, and review formal dining table manners.
- CUPCAKE BOSS | With some quick and easy instructions, plus a few trade secrets, you will be decorating cakes, cupcakes, and cookies like a pro.
- OWN IT! HOW TO BE A CONFIDENT AND CHARMING MAÍTRE D’HÔTEL | AGES 8-12 | This fun filled session will help strengthen self-awareness and provide tips on how to make yourself and your guests feel comfortable in a social setting. Learn the power of positive body language, graceful introductions, conversation starters, and non-verbal etiquette.
- MIXOLOGY LAB | Learn to craft delicious spirited mocktails with flair!
- ART ON A PLATE | Imagine a plate as your art canvas… Fairmont Chateau Whistler’s culinary team will guide participants through a creative food plating workshop, sharing tips that will be sure to impress.
*events are subject to change.
Find more Cornucopia Events.