- Food and Wine
- Local Knowledge
- Planning Tips
- Sip & Savour
- Slopeside Stories
- Whistler Wildlife
Holiday Recipes from Fairmont Chateau Whistler
Searching for the perfect holiday cocktail? Look no further – our team at The Mallard Lounge has crafted a few must-try festive cocktails for you to test out at home over the holidays!
Follow the steps below to mix up a some delicious festive flavours!
- 2 oz Kettle One Vodka
- .75 oz Lime Juice
- .25 oz Ginger Purée
- 3 oz Fever-Tree Ginger
- Garnish: 1 Candied Ginger & Lime Wedge
- In a shaker, combine vodka, lime juice and ginger purée.
- Shake and strain into a glass.
- Top your cocktail with Fever-Tree Ginger Beer.
- Garnish with a piece of candied ginger and a lime wedge.
- 2 oz Casamigos Respasado Tequila
- .75 oz Lemon Juice
- .5 oz Agave Syrup
- .5 oz Ginger Purée
- 5 Blackberries
- .25 oz Fentimans Giner Beer
- Garnish: 1 Rosemary Sprig & Blackberry
- In a shaker, muddle 4 blackberries.
- Add tequila, lemon juice, agave syrup and ginger purée to the glass, shake and strain into a glass.
- Top your cocktail with Fentimans Ginger Beer.
- Garnish with a blackberry and rosemary sprig.
If you’re looking for more inspiration, check out Slopeside Stories to learn more about Whistler’s most exciting activities, adventure, dining and more!